We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Maintain yearly internal and external events/webinars calendar
* Plan and execute the successful delivery of all events - including webinars, conferences, gala dinners and membership meetings.
* Coordinate with Membership & Advocacy teams to support marketing campaigns related to events/webinars
* Webinar & major event management - Liaising with the stakeholders, event teams and vendors on content & logistics. Support creation of event briefs, agenda and content setting, table planning, attendee communications, collateral, communications, logistics, registration and reporting.
* Stakeholder management - working in a highly collaborative environment this role will require a strong ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders both within the business and with sponsors, and member companies we engage with.
* Prepare speakers for all events - including technical and content reviews to deliver the highest production standards
* Liaise with hosts, vendors, exhibitors during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
* Travel as required, overseeing on-site set-up and inspections
* Develop and maintain events budget
* Report on events metrics
* Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for upcoming events and initiatives
* Creating and securing sponsorship packages for events and programmes. Liaise with sponsors throughout event/programme process to ensure ROI
* Support in the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, securing advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
* Collaborate with various departments to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
* Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
* At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
* Project management experience is essential.
* Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Project systems is essential.
* Experience with virtual event platforms, such as Zoom webinar, is preferred.
* Experience in using design software, such as canva, is essential.
* Excellent business writing & communication skills
* Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Event management is preferred.
* Natural ability to communicate within cross-functional teams on different levels within and outside the organization.