Our client is an Animal Nutrition company leading the way in the field of marine minerals. For nearly 30 years their natural range of feed additives are being used as animal feed ingredients to support animal health and improve the performance for sustainable and profitable livestock production. They have a particular focus on swine and ruminant livestock.
As the Marketing Manager, you will interact closely with third-party marketing agencies including PR, digital marketing and design bringing marketing campaigns to life. You will have a proven track record in marketing management, and will work with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure marketing activity and messages are consistent with the company vision, values and priorities.
To develop and implement a clear, compelling and customer-centric marketing strategy for the company:
* Ensure their why, what and who are clearly communicated across all marketing platforms
* Own the branding of the business and the product portfolio
* Conduct market research to aid new market entry and new product launches
* Co-ordinate and develop all marketing activities e.g.;
* Product Launches
* Social Media platforms - Blogs, Tech reports, Customer testimonials, etc.
* Collate data from trials and peer reviewed papers and develop into compelling sales
* Develop marketing collateral with consistent messaging focused on markets and species
* Provide tailored Sales presentations and materials which ensure Return on Investment is clearly communicated to the target customer
* Co-ordinate and plan the execution of high-profile events, tradeshows and sponsorships
* Maintains the CRM system on behalf of marketing.
* Ideal candidate will have both a relevant Agriculture background and Marketing qualification.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in an Agri related marketing role preferable.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Works independently.
* Strong IT skills.
* Farming background preferable