Business Development Manager - Audiology

Job Category:
Auto/Elect/Engineering
Area:
Dublin
Location:
Dublin
Salary:
€37,000 to €42,000 per annum
Salary Description:
Bonus - paid quarterly, Car Allowanc
Posted:
01/06/2021
Recruiter:
Confidential
Job Ref:
1213945623

The Company:

Established for over 100 years.

Innovative, cutting edge products currently and coming to market.

This is a rare opportunity to join one of the world's leading hearing device manufacturers.

A world renowned company who are seeing consistently and substantial growth.

Fantastic career opportunity.

The Role:

You will be managing and selling Audiology/hearing devices.

60% of your time will be focused on managing a major retail account, with the other 40% being Independent Opticians/Pharmacist & Pendant Audiology shops..

Selling hearing aids but also selling other products such as audiometers and battery packs.

This is mainly an account management role but needs to be a sales person and relationship builder and also proactively look for further accounts.

Target: £250K per annum.

Working very closely with the Key Account Sales Manager and also building strong relationships with the Distributor that sells their products.

90% of the time you will be Covering Southern Ireland & 10% going into Northern Ireland.

You will also be available to assist the customers in their marketing of the products and assist them in making sure that their business is running smoothly etc.

The Ideal Person:

Ideally you will be from an audiology sales background but this is not a prerequisite, as they will also consider candidates from an audiology clinical background.

Need to have the ability to generate your own appointments.

Looking for very good sales people preferably from a technical medical devices background.

Will consider technical sales people outside of the industry also.

Experience of dealing with multiple retailers would be a distinct advantage.

Demonstrable skills in Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Business Acumen, Self-Management and Sales Strategy - Driven, Enthusiastic, Consultative.

Consultant: David Gray

Email: (url removed)

Tel no. (phone number removed)

Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.

About On Target

At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally

Contact Details:
Confidential
Contact: JobG8

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings