We are looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
We are looking for somebody who can;
* Work in conjunction with the International Sales Team to implement this company's Commercial Strategy and Brand Plan, to improve product sales and meet budgeted sales and margin targets.
* Maintain and nurture current business relationships through establishing strong, productive and professional relationships with key partners and distributors. Be responsible for providing, pricing, ranging and promotional calendar of assigned categories and reporting.
* Manage business relationships and order processes with key business partners and distributors.
* Compile sell-through, sales & margin reports for Commercial Director and International Business Manager. Support the International Business Development Manager with administration and processing of sales orders.
* Special projects including role out of ERP System
* Maintain stock levels on core product lines and core components with Distribution Network.
* Oversee the critical path management
* Manage product launch stocks to and provide regular communication with Distribution base to adhere to sales plan & stock management plan.
* Liaise with Marketing Team to ensure product samples and required information for campaigns and launches are sufficiently organized in a timely manner
* Regularly monitor competitor pricing, product launches, and movements
* Work as part of a close-knit team to achieve team objectives regarding product across all departments including Marketing, New Product Launches and Sales
* Have Sales and retail buying administration experience.
* Have the ability to communicate effectively with internal & external partners
* Have a track record of customer relations, inventory and working collaboratively with cross-departmental teams.
* Are experienced in supporting product life cycle plans & category range reviews
* Are highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Have the ability to work on your own initiative
* Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office and ERP systems