Our client, an industry leading agri animal health organisation has offices in several European countries including Ireland/UK, and America. As part of their continued growth and expansion plan here in Ireland, they are now seeking a full time Veterinary Technical Advisor to join their team.
With plan's to double the team size from 25 - 50 in the short term, the role of VTA will play an integral part in supporting both Vets and the field sales team behind the science and benefits of quorum sensing powered animal health solutions.
For this role you will require a DVM or similar and have gained hands on practice experience with large farm animals such as Bovine and Ruminant.
Industry: Veterinary, Animal Health, Farming, Medicine
Contract: Full Time Perm
Salary: Attractive salary on offer and benefits
* Providing technical support to veterinary practices and the field sales teams for new and existing product
* Contributing to the technical aspect of developing marketing and sales strategies
* Keeping up to date with VMD regulations in Ireland to ensure all veterinary activities are in line with regulation terms
* Responding effectively to field enquiries from Veterinary surgeons and maintain client database
* Public speaking at various meetings/events on various herd health topics and product details.
* Hosting webinars and discussion groups
* Minimum Bach Degree in Veterinary Medicine
* 2 - 3 years clinical mixed practice experience, arge farm animals
* Exp in ruminant would be an advantage
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Sound technical ability
* Relationship building skills
* Industry experience would be an advantage
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process