Due to continued growth C&F Quadrant, a leading distributor of heating products and solutions to the Building Services Industry in Ireland is currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Engineer to join the existing team.
Internal Sales Engineer
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s sales experience in the building services industry. In addition, the individual will have the ability to work with the other support groups such as finance, warehousing, and supply chain to ensure customer requirements are addressed in a timely fashion.
Role and responsibility
• Responding to and generating customer requests for quotations.
• Matching appropriate product from C&F brand portfolio to customer requirements.
• To promote and seek pricing opportunities for all products within the C&F brand portfolio.
• Providing customer with technical knowledge as required.
• Processing orders – entering onto system and tracking to completion.
• Updating and managing customer records on company CRM.
• Assisting field sales staff and other team members as required.
• Other ad hoc duties as required, phone enquiries, attending meetings internally and/or on-site, responding to customer queries.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers.
The individual will possess the following minimum attributes.
• Extensive knowledge of the building services industry in Ireland.
• A Building Services / Engineering qualification.
• Previous sales experience in the building services industry or a related field.
• Customer focused people skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team.
• Excellent computer and communication skills.
• Be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
• Well organised and the ability to work in a busy environment.
• Salary: competitive based on experience.
• Holidays 21 days plus statutory holidays.
• Dublin based.