Our client provide provides data analytics solutions for various educational institutions nationwide, allowing the recipients to react to data in real time.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales and Operations Manager to join their team. As a new business with a small team, this person will have a significant impact on the running and success of the business. The successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of an ever-changing environment of a new, early-stage business.
This is a varied role that will suit someone who is flexible and enjoys variety in their daily routine but is also organised and able to implement systems and processes and ensure everyone is aligned with them.
Based in Tralee, Co. Kerry, the role will require travel to clients nationwide.
Customer Success & Admin
* Train new customers in how to use the software - this will involve running training sessions for up to 100 staff. This training will be a mixture of remote and in-person training
* Liaise with customers on requirements and queries
* Work in conjunction with Account Managers to ensure new clients are experiencing great customer service
* Implement and manage overall processes of the company including maintenance of the CRM and Sales Database
* Other administrative tasks as required
* Work with Founder to forecast and agree upon Sales & Retention targets on a quarterly basis
* Contact potential new customers with a view to educating them on the software and bringing them through the full sales cycle to ultimate conversion
* Streamline and optimise Sales processes
* Prepare & present monthly reports on sales activities
* Provide presentations and conduct webinars for potential new customers on how to use our software
* Implement marketing plan through social media and customer
* 3-5 years relevant experience integrating and supporting Sales & Business processes
* Experience working with/comfortable working with a technical product
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Interest in the applications and capabilities of data analytics
* Excellent presentation skills
* Positive attitude, proactive and ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload as required
* Excellent administrative, organisational and customer service skills
* Experience in the education industry
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995