Marketing Manager – Galway
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy that supports the sales teams while building and maintaining the corporate image of the company.
* Implementation of marketing initiatives and promotions, design and implement the marketing and business development strategy in line with the Strategic Plan, Brand, and Communications.
* Implement and monitor the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, including advertising, website development, update the marketing tools, Market research, and analysis.
* End-to-end management of all marketing channels including local area marketing, website, search, email, social media, and advertising.
* Building and maintaining relationships with retailers to drive sales.
* Analyse the CRM and proposing creative digital marketing initiatives to drive revenue, member awareness, and usage of services and member growth.
* Manage the outsourced IT side of the business.
Requirements: Marketing Manager
* Experience in product marketing fundamentals including customer insights and segmentation, positioning and messaging, pricing, and leading go-to-market campaigns.
* Experience working with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, social media tools and platforms a plus.
* Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
* Experience in website content writing, maintenance, and updating, SEO.
* Experience in lead generation - Inbound Marketing, email marketing, and quantitative research techniques.
* Demonstrated experience managing the development of marketing campaigns, digital products, technologies, and experiences.
* Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
Excellent Package Available
Apply Today and Call Daniella 086 7750645