Our client in the commercial electricity/gas sector is looking for a talented and driven B2B Sales Manager to join their team. This will initially be remotely based but will progress to a field role once Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, covering the Dublin region.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Calling to customer base and managing existing accounts.
- Field-based business development, as well as remote selling as required.
- Working within a defined area.
- Upselling a new service and completing all paperwork.
- Arranging and completing appointments with customers.
- Reporting to Sales Manager and Managing Director.
- Demonstrated experience working towards targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management and decision makers.
- Experience working with CRM systems and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience in the Electricity/Gas markets or a B2B Telecoms background a distinct advantage.
- Competitive salary (EUR 30-35k basic DOE).
- Generous commission structure (EUR 40-45k OTE).
- Company van (upon return to field).
- 20 days annual leave.
- Social club.
Apply today and kick start the next step in your career!